Maximise your corporate partnership value and deliver a five-star partnerships experience
This three part course will teach you everything you need to move your account management from ordinary to exceptional. Each session focuses on how to achieve a different outcome, as detailed below:
- Plan for success – ensuring your partnerships get off to the best possible start by building them on shared purpose.
- Deliver a five-star partnership experience – how you can convert corporate partners into champions for your charity.
- Grow partnerships to maximise value – equipping you to create and pitch new opportunities for partners.
Each session is built around practical steps that you can take to ensure you give and receive more value from your partnerships moving forwards.
What you will learn
- How to build excellent relationships by delivering joy for your partners
- How to connect their business priorities to your cause, by identifying your shared purpose
- How to identify and communicate your value as a charity partner
- How to secure organisational buy-in for your corporate partnerships
- Innovative ways to demonstrate impact
- Defining levels of partnership, and the benefits linked to these
- Essential tools for brilliant account management
- How to keep your partners inspired and engaged
- How to refresh and grow your partnerships
- How to move partnerships from transactional to strategic
What you will take away
- Your focused plan for growing and developing your partnerships into major, long-term, relationships.
- Essential tips and tools to provide an excellent partnership experience.
- The knowledge and understanding of how to maximise value with your partners.
- Inspiration and confidence to grow your partnerships.
Who should attend?
Ambitious corporate partnerships managers, executives and oﬀicers.
Our Account Management Crash Course is results-focussed, giving you a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research and extensive experience, we mix teaching with break-out groups, and individual action planning. .
Time and dates
The course consists of three 2 hour sessions from 10:00am-12.00pm BST on the 11th, 13th and 18th May 2021.
The training will be delivered online by Georgina Oxlade, Jonathan Andrews and Andy King.
Places are £195 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Georgina on +44 7793 892 311