Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
There is ordinary account management and there is exceptional account management. Ordinary account management delivers mediocre results. Exceptional account management transforms your partners into corporate champions.
Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Account Management Crash Course, giving you the skills, tools and confidence for you to provide an excellent partnership experience and maximise value from your corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to build excellent relationships by delivering joy for your partners
- How to connect their business priorities to your cause, by identifying your shared purpose
- How to identify and communicate your value as a charity partner
- How to secure organisational buy-in for your corporate partnerships
- Innovative ways to demonstrate impact
- Defining levels of partnership, and the benefits linked to these
- Essential tools for brilliant account management
- How to keep your partners inspired and engaged
- How to refresh and grow your partnerships
- How to move partnerships from transactional to strategic
What you will take away
- Your focused plan for growing and developing your partnerships into major, long-term, relationships.
- Essential tips and tools to provide an excellent partnership experience.
- The knowledge and understanding of how to maximise value with your partners.
- Inspiration and confidence to grow your partnerships.
Who should attend?
Ambitious corporate partnerships managers, executives and oﬀicers.
Our Account Management Crash Course is results-focussed, giving you a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research and extensive experience, we mix teaching with break-out groups, and individual action planning. .
Time and dates
The course consists of three 75 minute sessions from 10:00am-11.15am BST on the 25th and 26th November and 1st December 2020.
The training will be delivered online by Georgina Oxlade, Jonathan Andrews and Andy King.
Places are £195 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on email@example.com or calling Georgina on +44 7793 892 311