Become the corporate partnerships expert your organisation deserves
Who should attend?
Ambitious Corporate Partnerships Managers and Heads Of Partnerships/Fundraising from charities of all causes and sizes.
We have seen a dramatic shift in the corporate agenda. This has created exciting partnership opportunities which are only available to those who rise to the challenge. This training will equip you with the insight and tools to seize these opportunities with both hands.
What you will learn
- How the corporate agenda has shifted
- How to become a magnet for your ideal prospects
- How to increase your conversion rate
- How to build a remarkable team
- How to create a partnerships culture
- How to optimise your partnership portfolio
- The essentials of a powerful corporate partnerships strategy
What you will take away
- Tools to secure more meetings with target prospects
- Closing techniques to move prospects from warm to signing on the dotted line
- A fresh approach to gain support from relevant colleagues
- A framework to prioritise and maximise your partnership portfolio
- Inspiration and confidence to build more ambitious partnerships.
Our Corporate Partnerships Advanced Masterclass is results-focussed, and it takes a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research-based insight and over 75 years’ experience, we mix teaching with interactive group work and break-out sessions.
We support all accessibility requirements; our training is designed for everyone. We encourage participants from all backgrounds, so if there is anything we can do to make our training better for you/allow you to show your best self.
Time and dates
The course consists of one in person session, from 10:00am – 4:00pm BST on the 24th November 2022
The training will be delivered at Office Space in Town Waterloo, 2-6 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP (near London Waterloo Station).
Places are £550 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on email@example.com or calling Jonathan on 07789 871 496.
Note: An early bird price of £475 + VAT is available if you book on or before 31st October 2022. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: CPAM22