Strategy can make or break your performance. As we emerge from lockdown, it’s vital that your strategy responds to the changing landscape.
Equipped with academic findings from our ground-breaking research and having delivered over 140 brainstorms with charities, we have incredible insight on the essential features of a successful strategy. Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Corporate Partnerships Strategy Training, enabling you to build your action plan to secure and deliver ambitious partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to create a purpose-driven strategy that gets your colleagues on board.
- How partnerships with companies can help you achieve your mission.
- How to identify your charity’s most compelling problems.
- And the corporate sectors that are best positioned to solve them.
- How to create your unique corporate offerings.
- How to build a high performing team.
- How to create a partnership culture in your charity.
- How to measure and mitigate risks associated with corporate partnerships.
- How to find the right KPIs to deliver your partnership vision.
What you will take away
- Clarity on your purpose for creating corporate partnerships.
- Your action-focussed strategy developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- A set of bespoke questions to involve your colleagues in building your strategy.
- A new network of like-minded partnerships leaders.
Each online session will combine theory, case studies and group discussions. So, you will leave the training with the confidence, skills, and tools to build the strategy your cause deserves.
Time and dates
The course consists of three sessions (two-hours each) on zoom, starting at 2pm BST on 22nd, 29th September and 6th October. Your trainers are Jonathan Andrews, Andy King and Georgina Oxlade.
Spaces are £245 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on email@example.com or calling Jonathan on +44 7789 871 496.