Kickstart your career in corporate partnerships
You have just begun your incredible journey as a corporate fundraiser. This training will give you the best possible start so you can overcome any fears and answer all your questions about corporate partnerships. We will give you the confidence, skills, tools to be remarkable in your role.
What you will learn
- What companies are looking for from a charity partner
- The different types of partnerships available
- How to keep up with current trends in corporate-charity partnerships
- How to find your shared purpose with a partner or prospect
- How to deliver emotionally engaging stories
- How to manage your current partners so they meet their objectives
- How to communicate with partners and deliver successful meetings
- How to identify your ideal prospects
- How to involve your colleagues in corporate partnerships
- How to manage your time effectively for the best results
- How to think like a successful corporate fundraiser
What you will take away
- Increased confidence to deliver in your role
- Inspiration and insight from partnership case studies
- How to share a story with maximum impact
- A instant network of peers who will support you on your journey
- An action plan to deliver corporate partnerships success
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners in corporate fundraising, as well as those who want to move into partnerships from outside the charity sector. If you have less than 18 months’ experience in your corporate fundraising then this is the training for you.
This course is suitable for corporate fundraisers from backgrounds, causes and charity sizes.
This training course will provide an inspiring combination of best practice examples, interactive discussions and break-out groups.
Our training is designed for everyone, so we support all accessibility requirements.
Time and dates
The course consists of two 120-minute zoom sessions, from 9.30am – 12.30pm GMT on the 24th and 26th January 2023.
Places are £245 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jonathan on +44 7789 871 496.
Georgina grew up with fundraising in her blood and, as such, is a highly motivated corporate partnerships expert. Georgina’s experience includes the Prince’s Trust, BBC Children in Need and VSO. Whilst at BBC Children in Need, she won and led the £12million a year principle partnership with Lloyds Banking Group – including designing and delivering a new outreach programme and customer campaign. Whilst at VSO, Georgina delivered large scale international corporate partnerships that helped deliver the charity’s mission. Georgina specialises in bringing purpose to the foreground, team upskilling, and performance analysis and reporting. Georgina is excited to bring her knowledge experience to a wide range
Laura is a corporate partnerships specialist with over 19 years experience working with charities to build transformational corporate partnerships, including Fathers Network Scotland, Mercy Corps and Save the Children.
She has worked on partnerships ranging from £25,000 to £3m+, and her most recent employee engagement campaign brought in over £1.3million. In her role at Mercy Corps she worked as part of a team to increase income from corporate partners by over £9million from 2021 to 2022.
Laura injects enthusiasm, compassion and energy and thrives on supporting organisations and teams to dream big. She loves working with charities and companies to take their partnerships from transactional to transformational – bringing meaningful change to our world.