Seize the new business opportunity
In the world of the coronavirus crisis, there are two types of companies. Those that are thriving and those that are fighting for survival. Having run brainstorms on adapting new business approaches for over 90 charities in the past two months, we have built a strong track record of engaging both types of companies in major, game-changing partnerships.
Remarkable Partnerships are proud to share our insight and learning with you on our New Business Crash Course, enabling you to emerge stronger from the coronavirus by seizing the opportunities the crisis provides.
What you will learn
- How to identify your ideal corporate prospects, beyond the usual suspects.
- How to generate partnership-winning ideas.
- How to secure meetings with your target prospects.
- How to deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to seal the deal – converting hot prospects into partners.
What you will take away
- Your focused prospect list developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- A set of bespoke, exciting partnership ideas for those target prospects.
- An action plan to secure meetings with your target prospects.
- A pitch template to knock their socks off.
- Inspiration and confidence to win bigger and better partnerships.
Our new business crash course is results-focussed, so we will give you a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Each session will combine theory, insightful case studies and breakout groups. So you will leave the training with an inspirational action plan for the months ahead.
Time and dates
The course consists of three 120-minute sessions, from 1pm – 3pm GMT on the 22nd, 24th and 29th June 2021.
The training will be delivered online by Jonathan Andrews, Andy King and Georgina Oxlade.
Places are £195 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Jonathan on +44 7789 871 496.