How to build ambitious corporate partnerships in tough times
The corporate landscape has transformed. This means that charities need to shift their approach to engage companies. Corporate fundraising is no longer about asking, it’s about offering companies exciting and tailored partnership opportunities. On this training you will transform your ability to attract, secure and deliver ambitious corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- A step-by-step process to create ambitious partnerships.
- How to identify your five-star prospects.
- How to create partnership winning ideas.
- How to secure meetings with target prospects.
- How to build and deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to convert a hot prospect into a partner.
- How to increase your conversion rate by focusing on the economic buyer.
- How to prioritise and grow current partners.
- How to secure buy-in from your colleagues.
- How to avoid wasting time.
What you will take away
- Your roadmap for creating ambitious corporate partnerships.
- Creative ways to secure meeting with business decision-makers.
- The ability to deliver an emotionally engaging pitch.
- Inspiration and confidence to ambitious corporate partnerships.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediaries – so you will be in the first five years of your corporate partnerships career. It is suitable for corporate fundraisers from all causes and charity sizes.
Our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass is results-focussed. Built on our research-based insight and over 50 years’ experience, we mix teaching with interactive group work and break-out sessions.
We support all accessibility requirements; our training is designed for everyone. We encourage participants from all backgrounds, so if there is anything we can do to make our training better for you please let us know.
Time and dates
This event is an ‘InPerson” event in Central London – the exact venue is TBC. It will be a 2 day course, 9th October 10am – 5pm 10th October 9:30am – 4.00pm.
Tickets can be bought via the Eventbrite link.
Places are £575 + VAT.
Note: An early bird price of £495+ VAT is available if you book on or before 25th May 2024.
ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: EARLYRP
Jonathan is a corporate partnerships specialist with 22 years’ experience. He has led successful fundraising teams at Alzheimer’s Society, Age Concern and Action for Children. At Alzheimer’s Society, his team’s fundraising income increased from £4m to £16m in four years. He has secured major corporate partnerships including BT, Bupa, Credit Suisse, Intel and Santander. He is the co-founder of Byte Night, which has raised over £12 million for Action for Children. In 2013 he created Remarkable Partnerships to help charities and companies create game-changing partnerships. He has published three industry reports and he was the project lead on corporate partnerships for the Commission on the Donor Experience. Jonathan leaves people feeling inspired and motivated to be more ambitious.