Kickstart your career in corporate partnerships
You have just begun your incredible journey as a corporate fundraiser. This training will give you the best possible start so you can overcome any fears and answer all your questions about corporate partnerships. We will give you the confidence, skills, and tools to be remarkable in your role.
What you will learn
- What companies are looking for from a charity partner
- The different types of partnerships available
- How to find your shared purpose with a partner or prospect
- How to deliver emotionally engaging stories
- How to manage your current partners so they meet their objectives
- How to communicate with partners and deliver successful meetings
- How to identify your ideal prospects
- How to involve your colleagues in corporate partnerships
- How to manage your time effectively for the best results
- How to think like a successful corporate fundraiser
What you will take away
- Increased confidence to deliver in your role
- Inspiration and insight from partnership case studies
- How to share a story with maximum impact
- An instant network of peers who will support you on your journey
- An action plan to deliver corporate partnerships success
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners in corporate fundraising, as well as those who want to move into partnerships from outside the charity sector. If you have less than 12 months’ experience in corporate fundraising, then this is the training for you.
This course is suitable for corporate fundraisers from backgrounds, causes and charity sizes.
This training course will provide an inspiring combination of best practice examples, interactive discussions and break-out groups.
Our training is designed for everyone, so we support all accessibility requirements.
Time and dates
The course consists of two 180-minute zoom sessions, from 9.30am – 12.30pm GMT on the 26th & 28th September 2023.
Georgina grew up with fundraising in her blood and she is a highly motivated corporate partnerships expert. Her experience includes the Prince’s Trust, Children in Need and VSO. Whilst at BBC Children in Need, she won and led the £12million a year principle partnership with Lloyds Banking Group – including designing and delivering a new outreach programme and customer campaign. Whilst at VSO, Georgina delivered international corporate partnerships that helped deliver the charity’s mission. Georgina specialises in partnership growth, account management, up-skilling teams, and performance analysis.