How to build ambitious corporate partnerships in tough times
The corporate landscape has transformed. This means that charities need to shift their approach to engage companies. Corporate fundraising is no longer about asking, it’s about offering companies exciting and tailored partnership opportunities. On this training you will transform your ability to attract, secure and deliver ambitious corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- A step-by-step process to create ambitious partnerships.
- How to identify your five-star prospects.
- How to create partnership winning ideas.
- How to secure meetings with target prospects.
- How to build and deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to convert a hot prospect into a partner.
- How to increase your conversion rate by focusing on the economic buyer.
- How to prioritise and grow current partners.
- How to secure buy-in from your colleagues.
- How to avoid wasting time.
What you will take away
- Your roadmap for creating ambitious corporate partnerships.
- Creative ways to secure meeting with business decision-makers.
- The ability to deliver an emotionally engaging pitch.
- Inspiration and confidence to ambitious corporate partnerships.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediaries – so you will be in the first five years of your corporate partnerships career. It is suitable for corporate fundraisers from all causes and charity sizes.
Our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass is results-focussed. Built on our research-based insight and over 80 years experience, we mix teaching with interactive group work and break-out sessions.
We support all accessibility requirements; our training is designed for everyone. We encourage participants from all backgrounds, so if there is anything we can do to make our training better for you please let us know.
Time, dates and location
The training will run on two consecutive days: Wednesday 11th October (10am -5pm) and Thursday 12th October (9.30am – 4pm)
The training is taking place in person at Family Action, 34 Wharf Road. London. N1 7GR.
The training will be delivered by Jonathan Andrews, Nicola O’Donnell and Hannah Hockin.
Early bird price is £495 + VAT. This ends on 11th September.
After that date the price will be £575 + VAT.
Jonathan is a corporate partnerships specialist with 22 years’ experience. He has led successful fundraising teams at Alzheimer’s Society, Age Concern and Action for Children. At Alzheimer’s Society, his team’s fundraising income increased from £4m to £16m in four years. He has secured major corporate partnerships including BT, Bupa, Credit Suisse, Intel and Santander. He is the co-founder of Byte Night, which has raised over £12 million for Action for Children. In 2013 he created Remarkable Partnerships to help charities and companies create game-changing partnerships. He has published three industry reports and he was the project lead on corporate partnerships for the Commission on the Donor Experience. Jonathan leaves people feeling inspired and motivated to be more ambitious.
Recently Peter successfully implemented a corporate fundraising strategy for a leading care home provider to engage and then develop long-term strategic corporate partnerships. He is passionate about providing purpose-driven partnerships for both companies and charities.