Move your corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
There are ordinary partnerships and there are exceptional partnerships. Ordinary partnerships deliver mediocre results. Exceptional partnerships help you deliver your purpose with greater certainty and increased speed. Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass, enabling you to transform your ability to attract, secure and deliver truly exceptional partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to build and deliver major partnerships.
- How to shift your partnership focus from transactional to strategic.
- How to create purpose-driven partnerships.
- How to identify and communicate the emotional and commercial reasons that companies should partner with your cause.
- How to identify your priority industries and top prospects, beyond the usual suspects.
- How to create partnership-winning ideas.
- How to secure meetings with your target prospects.
- How to deliver an outstanding pitch.
- How to convert prospects into partners.
- How to secure buy-in from your wider organisation.
- How to deliver a five-star partnership experience.
- How to avoid wasting time.
What you will take away
- Your comprehensive roadmap for creating major, long-term, corporate partnerships.
- Your ‘hook’ for securing meetings with senior business decision-makers.
- Your focused prospect list, developed in collaboration with a team of experts.
- Awareness of the barriers that can hold you and your organisation back and how to overcome them.
- Inspiration and confidence to win bigger and better partnerships.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediates – if you are in the first five years of your corporate partnerships career, it will give you the confidence, skills and tools to turbo-charge your performance from here onwards.
This course is suitable for corporate fundraisers from all causes and charity sizes.
Our Corporate Partnerships Masterclass is results-focussed, and it takes a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research-based insight and 35 years experience, we mix teaching with interactive group work and break-out sessions. Attending this exclusive masterclass will give you an inspirational action plan to be implemented immediately on your return.
Time and dates
The course consists of four half-day sessions, from 9:30am – 1pm BST on the 12th, 14th, 19th and 21st October 2021.
The training will be delivered online by Jonathan Andrews, Andy King and Georgina Oxlade.
Places are £475 + VAT and can be booked by emailing the Remarkable Partnerships team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Jonathan on +44 7789 871 496.
Note: An early bird price of £395 + VAT is available if you book on or before 12th September.
Andy is a results-driven charity and corporate partnerships specialist. His experience ranges from starting a corporate programme from scratch at East African Playgrounds to helping deliver a headline partnership with Deutsche Bank worth £1.2 million. Andy is motivated by working with charities and companies to utilise cutting-edge tools and models to create ambitious partnerships. In 2018, he was awarded ‘Best Fundraising Newcomer’ at the National Fundraising Awards and was named in the top “25 under 35 fundraisers” by Fundraising Magazine. He is the co-founder of highly popular Fixing Fundraising podcast and Chair of Trustees at Raising Futures Kenya. Andy is a highly motivating speaker and facilitator who inspires people to collaborate to create change.
Georgina grew up with fundraising in her blood and, as such, is a highly motivated corporate partnerships expert. Georgina’s experience includes the Prince’s Trust, Children in Need and VSO. Whilst at Children in Need, she won and led the £12million a year principle partnership with Lloyds Banking Group – including designing and delivering a new outreach programme and customer campaign. Whilst at VSO, Georgina delivered large scale international corporate partnerships that helped deliver the charity’s mission. Georgina specialises in bringing purpose to the foreground, team upskilling, and performance analysis and reporting. Georgina is excited to bring her knowledge experience to a wide range of charities.
Jonathan is a corporate partnerships specialist with 22 years’ experience. He has led successful fundraising teams at Alzheimer’s Society, Age Concern and Action for Children. At Alzheimer’s Society, his team’s fundraising income increased from £4m to £16m in four years. He has secured major corporate partnerships including BT, Bupa, Credit Suisse, Intel and Santander. He is the co-founder of Byte Night, which has raised over £12 million for Action for Children. In 2013 he created Remarkable Partnerships to help charities and companies create game-changing partnerships. He has published three industry reports and he was the project lead on corporate partnerships for the Commission on the Donor Experience. Jonathan leaves people feeling inspired and motivated to be more ambitious.