Shift your key corporate partnerships from ordinary to Remarkable.
Key corporate partnerships require a different approach. Managing one or two large scale, long term corporate partnerships requires planning, exceptional delivery and growth to keep up momentum.
Remarkable Partnerships are proud to present our Key Account Management course, giving you the skills, tools and confidence for you to provide an excellent partnership experience and maximise value from your key corporate partnerships.
What you will learn
- How to connect their business priorities to your cause, by identifying your shared purpose
- How to identify and communicate your value as a charity partner
- How to secure organisational buy-in for your corporate partnerships
- How to plan, for a long term transformational partnership
- How to deliver for your partner, over the long term
- How to refresh and grow your partnerships
- How to keep your partners inspired and engaged
What you will take away
- Your focused plan for growing and developing your key partnerships into long-term, relationships.
- Essential tips and tools to provide an excellent partnership experience.
- The knowledge and understanding of how to maximise value from your key partnerships.
- Inspiration and confidence manage your key partnerships.
Who should attend?
Account Managers or Account Executives working on one or more key partnership for your charity.
Our Key Account Management course is results-focussed, giving you a step by step approach to applying best practice and taking action. Built on our research and extensive experience, we mix teaching with break-out groups, and individual action planning.
We support all accessibility requirements; our training is designed for everyone. We encourage participants from all backgrounds, so if there is anything we can do to make our training better for you/allow you to show your best self.
Time and dates
The course is online from 1.30pm-4.30pm BST on Wednesday 4th December.
Places are £145 + VAT and can be booked through the Eventbite link.