As the year draws to a close, it’s a great time to look back and remember some of the special moments. 2018 has been a brilliant year for us, so we wanted to share some of our highlights with you:
- Delivering the Strategic Corporate Partnerships Masterclass with Alan Clayton in Loch Ness, to corporate fundraisers from a number of charities, including Carers UK, MS Society Scotland, School Home Support and Whizz-Kidz. They were all keen to learn and transform their corporate partnership activity. It has been fantastic to hear their success stories throughout the year.
- Working with the Mind new business and events teams has resulted in exploring several new, high-value, cross-team opportunities and attending meetings with some amazing prospects.
- Facilitating a meeting with Cats Protection colleagues and hearing their inspiring stories, challenges and ideas, which we used to develop their corporate partnership proposition.
- Working with Tommy’s to help them develop compelling products and strategic partnerships. It has been inspiring to work with a dynamic charity with such a strong digital presence. One of our corporate partners sent us the following message, “It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for restoring my faith in working with charities. Our colab will be a life highlight for evermore.”
- Creating inspirational ideas with Solar Aid, which they pitched to prospects and received very positive feedback.
- Working with the Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) corporate partnerships team throughout the year and seeing the transformation in their ambition, confidence and focus.
- Delivering a two-day workshop for the Marie Curie partnerships and philanthropy team. There was a special moment when someone told a story which changed the atmosphere in the room. One magic detail from that story became the key ingredient in a powerful pitch which knocked our socks off!
- Working alongside Sea Cadets and seeing them secure a meeting with a top prospect and then pitch an opportunity which is highly likely to become a long-term partnership.
- Over the summer we had the privilege of working with the Southbank Centre corporate partnerships team. We developed partnership propositions and increased their confidence and skills, enabling them to secure three new corporate partnerships.
- Receiving an excited email from the Hospice of St Francis saying that they have secured a partnership with one of their top prospects.
- Speaking at the Institute of Fundraising Convention and building a live corporate pitch with a volunteer from the audience. We received great feedback, including the following comment, “Fantastic! The return from this one workshop more than justifies the cost of the convention and everyone to come.”
- Working with King’s Health Partners and helping them build one of their biggest ever corporate pitches. Then hearing that it went brilliantly!
If you have a charity and corporate partnerships highlight from 2018 that you want to share, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org