As the year draws to a close, it’s a great time to look back, reflect and remember some of the special moments. 2022 has been an inspirational year for us, so we wanted to share some of our highlights with you:
- Working with Sumatran Orangutan Society to maximise the potential of one of their current corporate partners, Lush, to create a new cause related product – a orangutan shaped bath bomb, that was sold globally, raising vital funds and awareness for the charity.
- Delivering our first pitching skills training, where one participant from Leukaemia Foundation said “I’ve done various professional development webinars and workshops; this one was perhaps the most valuable.”
- Supporting Student Minds to seize larger corporate partnership opportunities in 2023 and beyond. Reviewing their current new business process and simplifying it, to make more time for pro-active new business.
- Delivering our Masterclass in person and having the opportunity to hear fantastic charities share their powerful stories where they truly connected to their why.
- Working with the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust to create a robust pipeline of prospects with great connections to the charity. We also created big goals for existing partners which will support the development of more strategic partnerships.
- Delivering our masterclass to a group of 30 amazing fundraisers from all over the world and running a number of workshops all at the International Fundraising Congress in Amsterdam. One participant said “I’ve attended a masterclass for the last three years, here at IFC – and yours was head and shoulders above the rest”.
- Delivering a workshop for Hestia. Hayley Conboy said, “Wow what a fantastic training. You have taken us forward light years in just a few hours.”
- Delivering energising and inspirational new business training for UK Youth. One participant said, “This is by far the best training of its kind that I have been to since I joined this wonderful sector almost 25 years ago.”
- Working with SolarAid to create a new exciting exhibition stand to showcase the amazing work they do, built and designed by one of their new corporate partners.
- Delivering a powerful corporate partnership proposition workshop in person with Young Enterprise. One participant said, “In my fourteen years of being with Young Enterprise, that was the most meaningful & inspirational training that I have ever had and I know I will use it”.
If you have a charity and corporate partnerships highlight from 2022 that you want to share, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org