Following their success in securing partnerships with Avon and The Telegraph, Changing Faces identified corporate partnerships as a new income stream. They particularly wanted to focus on building strategic partnerships and securing corporate signatories for their Pledge To Be Seen Campaign.
Changing Faces hired Remarkable Partnerships for a period of six months. During this period we delivered the following activity:
- – Identified Changing Faces’ priority industries and top prospects.
- – Converted these industries and prospects into a thriving pipeline, which we followed up with enthusiasm and tenacity.
- – Worked with the Changing Faces team to design and deliver a highly successful corporate engagement event. This included securing a key note corporate speaker.
- – Secured appointments, built pitches and led meetings with corporate prospects.
- – Clarified the Pledge To Be Seen campaign mechanic and built a toolkit for signatories.
- – Organised and led three cross organisational meetings to gain colleagues input and involvement in Pledge To Be Seen.
- – Advised Changing Faces how they could shift their corporate partnerships approach in response to the coronavirus.
- – Provided regular coaching support for the Director of Fundraising and Communications.
Remarkable Partnerships delivered the following benefits for Changing Faces:
- – Secured appointments, built pitches and led meetings with nine corporate prospects.
- – Signed up 11 companies for Pledge To Be Seen.
- – Secured two exciting, new corporate partnerships.
- – Built the pitch which helped secure a major partnership with a high-street retailer.
- – Secured cross organisational buy-in for corporate partnerships.
- – Established corporate partnerships as an important and thriving new income stream.